套件： aumix (2.9.1-1)
- 主頁 [www.jpj.net]
Simple text-based mixer control program
aumix is a small, easy-to-use program to control the mixer of your sound card. It runs in text mode using the ncurses library, or from the command line (non-interactively). It can read default settings from a file, and it can also automatically save and restore the mixer settings at shutdown and boot.
A wrapper script xaumix is provided that finds and invokes xterm or a replacement. This is primarily for creating the best sized terminal window. If you want a true graphical interface, install aumix-gtk instead. That has the same functionality as this one in addition to offering a nice X GUI.
提供 aumix 的套件
- Simple mixer control program with GUI and text interfaces
其他與 aumix 有關的套件
- dep: aumix-common
- Simple text-based mixer control program (common files)
- dep: libgpm2 (>= 1.20.4)
- General Purpose Mouse - shared library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling