Package: eikazo (0.5.2-7 and others)
Links for eikazo
Download Source Package eikazo:
graphical frontend for SANE designed for mass-scanning
Eikazo is a graphical frontend for SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) designed for mass-scanning, especially with scanners equiped with and ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). Its major goal is to be fast.
Eikazo uses a plugin mechanism for post-processing, storage and to support device-specific options and features.
Install the python-mysqldb or the python-pygresql packages if you intend to use the (demonstration) SQL output plugin.
Other Packages Related to eikazo
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-imaging-sane
- Python Imaging Library - SANE interface
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-webkit
- WebKit/Gtk Python bindings