套件： ocaml-findlib (1.2.5+debian-1 以及其他的)
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA 頁面)
- Mehdi Dogguy (QA 頁面)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [projects.camlcity.org]
management tool for OCaml libraries
The "findlib" OCaml library provides a scheme to manage reusable software components (packages), and includes tools that support this scheme. Packages are collections of OCaml modules for which metainformation can be stored. The packages are kept in the filesystem hierarchy, but with strict directory structure. The library contains functions to look the directory up that stores a package, to query metainformation about a package, and to retrieve dependency information about multiple packages.
This package contains a tool (ocamlfind) that allows the user to enter queries on the command-line. In order to simplify compilation and linkage, there are new frontends, all driven by ocamlfind, for the various OCaml compilers that can directly deal with packages.
其他與 ocaml-findlib 有關的套件
- dep: libfindlib-ocaml-dev
- library for managing OCaml libraries (development files)
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling