Package: gnupg-agent (2.0.14-2+squeeze2)
Links for gnupg-agent
Download Source Package gnupg2:
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - password agent
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC2440.
This package contains the agent program gpg-agent which keeps a temporary secure storage of your passphrases.
Other Packages Related to gnupg-agent
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.6-1)
- GnuPG 元件常見錯誤代號與訊息函式庫
- dep: libpth20 (>= 2.0.7)
- The GNU Portable Threads
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 與 history 函式庫，執行時期函式庫