Package: foomatic-filters (4.0.5-6+squeeze2)
Links for foomatic-filters
Download Source Package foomatic-filters:
- Homepage [www.openprinting.org]
OpenPrinting printer support - filters
Foomatic is a printer database designed to make it easier to set up common printers for use with UNIX-like operating systems. It provides the "glue" between a print spooler (like CUPS or lpr) and the printer, by processing files sent to the printer.
This package consists of filters used by the printer spoolers to convert the incoming PostScript data into the printer's native format using a printer-specific, but spooler-independent PPD file.
For use with CUPS, you will need both the cups and cups-client packages installed on your system.
Other Packages Related to foomatic-filters
- dep: bash (>= 2.05)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 的實用萃取與報告語言(PERL)
- dep: ucf (>= 0.30)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: foomatic-db-engine (>= 4.0)
- OpenPrinting printer support - programs
- rec: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- rec: poppler-utils (>= 0.11.2)
- PDF utilitites (based on libpoppler)