Package: git-svn (1:22.214.171.124-3)
Links for git-svn
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (svn interoperability)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides tools for interoperating with Subversion repositories, and importing SVN development history.
Other Packages Related to git-svn
- dep: git (<< 1:126.96.36.199-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:188.8.131.52)
- dep: libsvn-perl
- Perl bindings for Subversion
- or libsvn-core-perl
- Package not available
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- A perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library