Package: slurm-llnl-slurmdbd (2.1.11-1squeeze3)
Links for slurm-llnl-slurmdbd
Download Source Package slurm-llnl:
- Homepage [computing.llnl.gov]
Secure enterprise-wide interface to a database for SLURM
SLURM, the Simple Linux Utility for Resource Management, is an open-source cluster resource management and job scheduling. This package contain SlurmDBD (Slurm DataBase Daemon) that can be used to securely manage the accounting data for several Slurm clusters in a central location and sacctmgr a command for managing user accounts in SlurmDBD.
Other Packages Related to slurm-llnl-slurmdbd
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: munge
- authentication service to create and validate credentials
- dep: slurm-llnl-basic-plugins (= 2.1.11-1squeeze3)
- SLURM basic plugins
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.