Package: docbook-xsl (1.75.2+dfsg-5)
Links for docbook-xsl
Download Source Package docbook-xsl:
- Homepage [wiki.docbook.org]
stylesheets for processing DocBook XML to various output formats
These are modular XSL stylesheets for processing documents composed with the DocBook XML DTD and its derivatives ("Simplified" DocBook XML, JRefEntry DTD, etc.).
The stylesheets provide XSLT transformations for (X)HTML, WordML, HTML Help, JavaHelp, Man page (nroff), Website, Eclipse Platform Help file and Formatting Object (FO) output. The latter can be further processed to a number of print formats using FOP or TeX-based tools.
The stylesheets are modular in the sense that you can extend and, to some extent, customize them. The documentation is included in a separate package.
Other Packages Related to docbook-xsl
- dep: xml-core (>= 0.12)
- XML infrastructure and XML catalog file support
- rec: docbook-xml (>= 4.1.2-4)
- standard XML documentation system for software and systems
- rec: docbook-xsl-doc-html
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (HTML documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc-pdf
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (PDF documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc-text
- stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files (ASCII documentation)
- or docbook-xsl-doc
- virtual package provided by docbook-xsl-doc-html, docbook-xsl-doc-pdf, docbook-xsl-doc-text