套件： qingy (0.9.7-2)
- 主頁 [qingy.sourceforge.net]
framebuffer-enabled replacement for getty
qingy (Qingy Is Not GettY) is a replacement for getty that uses DirectFB to provide a fast, nice GUI without the overhead of the X Window System. It allows the user to log in and start the session of his choice (text console, GNOME, KDE, WMaker, ...).
- It works ;-) - It remembers last user who logged in, with focus on password - It also rememebers last session each user chose - Alternatively it remembers last session on a per-tty basis - Fully themable - A theme will look the same on all machines, independently of the resolution - You can select your favourite theme, or a random one every time - Both text and X sessions are supported - You can start more that one X session at once - You can even start X inside a console when X sessions are already running - PAM support - Support for screen savers - Auto log-in support - Session locking support - tty specific options support - Customizable key bindings - Text mode support.
其他與 qingy 有關的套件
- dep: libdirectfb-extra
- direct frame buffer graphics - extra providers
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxss1
- X11 Screen Saver extension library