套件： heroes-sdl (0.21-8.1)
Collect powerups and avoid your opponents' trails
Heroes is similar to the "Tron" and "Nibbles" games of yore, but includes many graphical improvements and new game features. In it, you must maneuver a small vehicle around a world and collect powerups while avoiding obstacles, your opponents' trails, and even your own trail.
Several styles of play are available, including "get-all-the-bonuses", deathmatch, and "squish-the-pedestrians". All game styles can be played in both single-player and two-player (split-screen) modes.
You should install the heroes-sound-effects package if you want sound effects, and the heroes-sound-tracks package if you want background music in the game.
This version is linked against the SDL libraries. See heroes-ggi for a Heroes version that is linked against the GGI libraries.
其他與 heroes-sdl 有關的套件
- dep: heroes-common
- Collect powerups and avoid your opponents' trails
- dep: heroes-data (>= 1.4-1)
- Required data files for heroes
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer