Package: zephyr-server-krb5 (3.0-1)
Links for zephyr-server-krb5
Download Source Package zephyr:
The original "Instant Message" system-server with Kerberos 5
You probably only need one server for a group of clients. This can be a memory-intensive server, especially for very large sites.
The server maintains a location and subscription database for all the receiving clients. All zephyrgrams are sent to the server to be routed to the intended recipient.
This version of the server uses Kerberos V for message authentication.
This is the Project Athena Zephyr notification system. Zephyr allows users to send messages to other users or to groups of users. Users can view incoming Zephyr messages as windowgrams (transient X windows) or as text on a terminal.
Other Packages Related to zephyr-server-krb5
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- dep: libhesiod0
- Project Athena's DNS-based directory service - libraries
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.7dfsg~alpha1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libzephyr4-krb5
- The original "Instant Message" system libraries with Kerberos V