Package: python-box2d (2.0.2+svn20100109.244-1)
Links for python-box2d
Download Source Package python-box2d:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python Bindings for the 2D Physics Engine Box2D
2D rigid body simulation library for games. Programmers can use it in their games to make objects move in believable ways and make the world seem more interactive. From the game's point of view a physics engine is just a system for procedural animation. Rather than paying (or begging) an animator to move your actors around, you can let Sir Isaac Newton do the directing.
This package contains the Python bindings for Box2D.
Other Packages Related to python-box2d
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules