套件： pmount (0.9.23-1)
mount removable devices as normal user
pmount is a wrapper around the standard mount program which permits normal users to mount removable devices without a matching /etc/fstab entry. This provides a robust basis for automounting frameworks like GNOME's Utopia project and confines the amount of code that runs as root to a minimum.
This package also contains a wrapper "pmount-hal" which reads some information like device labels and mount options from hal and passes them to pmount. Install the package "hal" if you want to use this feature.
If a LUKS capable cryptsetup package is installed, pmount is able to transparently mount encrypted volumes.
其他與 pmount 有關的套件
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.16)
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libhal-storage1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library for storage devices
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library