套件： pmacct (0.12.1-1)
promiscuous mode traffic accountant
pmacct is a tool designed to gather traffic information (bytes and number of packets) by listening on a promiscuous interface or for Netflow data, which may facilitate billing, bandwidth management, traffic analysis, or creating usage graphs.
Data can be stored in memory and queried, displayed directly, or written to a database; storage methods are quite flexible and may aggregate totals or keep them separate.
其他與 pmacct 有關的套件
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 184.108.40.206)
- SQLite 3 shared library