Package: pango-graphite (0.9.3-0.1)
Links for pango-graphite
Download Source Package pango-graphite:
SILGraphite support for pango
SILGraphite is a system that can be used to create and use "smart fonts" capable of displaying writing systems with various complex behaviors, such as: contextual shaping, ligatures, reordering, split glyphs, bidirectionality, stacking diacritics and complex positioning.
This library was designed and developed by the NRSI (Non-Roman Script Initiative) within SIL International (www.sil.org) to act as a complement to other smart font rendering technologies with limited practical local extensability. Its purpose is to help meet the needs of a very large number of "minority language" communities for local extensibility of complex script behaviors.
The behavior of the SILGraphite rendering engine for a given writing system is specified through extra tables added to a TrueType font. These tables are generated by compiling a GDL (Graphite Description Language) source file into a font using gdlcomp.
This package contains a pango module so that apps that use pango get graphite capabilities.
Other Packages Related to pango-graphite
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgraphite3 (>= 1:2.3)
- SILGraphite - a "smart font" rendering engine
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0-1)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)