套件： libapache2-mod-ocamlnet (2.2.9-8)
- 主頁 [projects.camlcity.org]
OCaml application-level Internet libraries - netcgi2 Apache2 connector
Ocamlnet is a collection of OCaml libraries focusing focus on application-level Internet protocols and conventions.
Ocamlnet consists of the following libraries:
* netstring: processing of strings that occur in network context * netcgi1 and netcgi2: portable web applications * nethttpd: is a web server component (HTTP server implementation) * netplex: generic server framework * rpc: OncRPC implementation * netclient: clients for HTTP, FTP, and Telnet * equeue: event queue used for many protocol implementations * shell: external commands invocation * netshm: shared memory for IPC purposes * netsys: bindings for system functions * smtp and pop: two further client implementations
A number of ideas and concepts are used throughout the libraries:
* netchannels are a way to abstract sequential I/O channels * event queues provided by equeue and unixqueue make asynchronous protocol interpreters possible
This package contains the mod_netcgi_apache Apache module. You will need this module to run web applications built using the netcgi2 Apache connector of OCamlnet. With this package Apache can serve them directly as OCaml compiled modules.
其他與 libapache2-mod-ocamlnet 有關的套件
- dep: apache2.2-common
- Apache HTTP Server common files
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libocamlnet-ocaml-dev (= 2.2.9-8)
- OCaml application-level Internet libraries - core development libraries