套件： dvipng (1.13-1)
- 主頁 [www.nongnu.org]
convert DVI files to PNG graphics
dvipng makes PNG graphics from DVI files as obtained from TeX and its relatives. It is intended to produce anti-aliased screen-resolution images as fast as is possible. This makes dvipng suitable for generating large amounts of images on-the-fly.
dvipng does not read the postamble, so it can be started before TeX finishes. It can read options interactively through stdin, and all options are usable. One can even change the input file through this interface.
dvipng supports PK, VF, PostScript Type1, and TrueType fonts, color specials and simple PostScript inclusion specials.
其他與 dvipng 有關的套件
- dep: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libkpathsea5
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libt1-5 (>= 5.1.0)
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)