套件： grub-efi-ia32 (1.98+20100804-14+squeeze1)
- GRUB Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Robert Millan (QA 頁面)
- Felix Zielcke (QA 頁面)
- Jordi Mallach (QA 頁面)
- Colin Watson (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [www.gnu.org]
GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (EFI-IA32 version)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax. - Support for modern partition maps such as GPT. - Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking update-grub2.
This package contains a version of GRUB that has been built for use with EFI-IA32 architecture, such as the one provided by Intel Macs (that is, unless a BIOS interface has been activated).
其他與 grub-efi-ia32 有關的套件
- dep: grub-common (= 1.98+20100804-14+squeeze1)
- GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (common files)
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.