- Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Sune Vuorela (QA 頁面)
- Modestas Vainius (QA 頁面)
- Maximiliano Curia (QA 頁面)
- Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer (QA 頁面)
- Pino Toscano (QA 頁面)
- Dmitry Shachnev (QA 頁面)
various packaging tools and scripts for KDE Applications
This package contains a variety of packaging tools and build scripts that may be very useful when packaging KDE applications. Even if you are a maintainer of a very small KDE application, this package should be worthwhile checking out.
- recommended build flags for building packages based on the KDE Platform; - cdbs class for building packages based on the KDE Platform (kde.mk); - debhelper build system (--buildsystem=kde) and dh addon (--with kde) for building packages based on the KDE Platform; - dh_sameversiondep for generating a dependency that is versioned the same way as a dependency (coming from the same source) of another reference package. - dh_movelibkdeinit for moving libkdeinit4_*.so libraries to private location; - dh_sodeps (and sodeps dh addon) for generating so:Depends substvar for -dev packages based to which local packages lib*.so symlinks point to; - dh_qmlcdeps (and qmlcdeps dh addon) for generating qmlc:Depends substvar for packages shipping QML cache files. - pkgkde-symbolshelper tool for efficient management of C and C++ symbol files; - pkgkde-debs2symbols tool for generating symbol files and symbol file patches from pre-built binaries in the deb packages; - pkgkde-getbuildlogs tool for downloading build logs for the specified package (from buildd.debian.org); - pkgkde-override-sc-dev-latest tool for overriding Breaks of the kde-sc-dev-latest package; - pkgkde-vcs tool for performing common tasks when packaging under VCS.
NOTE: since this package is cumulative, it does not depend on the packages it provides helpers for. I.e. you still need to explicitly build depend on debhelper or cdbs in your packages.
其他與 pkg-kde-tools 有關的套件
- dep: libdpkg-perl (>= 1.19.0~)
- Dpkg perl modules
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- rec: dpkg-dev (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package development tools
- rec: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web