- 主頁 [www.musicpd.org]
Last.fm reporting client for mpd
Music Player Daemon client which collects information about played tracks and submits them to the Last.fm social music network (formerly known as Audioscrobbler). If submission servers are not reachable, submissions are enqueued and stored on disk cache.
The client can be also configured to use other scrobbling services like Libre.fm.
This package contains daemon which can be optionally installed system wide.
其他與 mpdscribble 有關的套件
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: adduser
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmpdclient2 (>= 2.9)
- client library for the Music Player Daemon
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (>= 2.4.0)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files
- sug: mpd
- Music Player Daemon