Cernlib graphical library
Cernlib is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The graflib library includes the HPLOT and DZDOC systems. HPLOT is a graphing facility intended to produce drawings and slides of histograms (and other data) of a quality suitable to talks and publications. DZDOC provides a method of viewing Cernlib's ZEBRA data structures.
Note that in order to compile and link programs against this library, you must also install the libgraflib1-dev package.
其他與 libgraflib1 有關的套件
- dep: libg2c0 (>= 1:3.4.4-5)
- dep: libgcc2 (>= 4.2-20070208)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgrafx11-1 (>= 2005.05.09-1)
- Cernlib library interface to X11 and PostScript
- dep: libkernlib1 (>= 2006.dfsg.2-1)
- core Cernlib library of basic functions
- dep: libpacklib1 (>= 2005.05.09.dfsg-3)
- core Cernlib library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library