- 主頁 [salsa.debian.org]
automatic PXE and puppet-master installer for OpenStack - PoC
OCI (OpenStack Cluster Installer) is a software to provision an OpenStack cluster automatically. This package install a provisioning machine, which consists of a DHCP server, a PXE boot server, and a puppet-master.
Once computers in the cluster boot for the first time, a Debian live system is served by OCI, to act as a discovery image. This live system then reports the hardware features back to OCI. The computers can then be installed with Debian from that live system, configured with a puppet-agent that will connect to the puppet-master of OCI. OpenStack is then provisionned in these machines.
All of this is managed through a web interface or through the CLI.
This package installs a PoC (Proof of Concept) server running VMs to test, contribute and debug OCI. Note that you need at least 80 GB of RAM to run it, as it will provision 8 nodes, with 2 nodes for each role: controller, computes, volume and network, plus the OCI node.
其他與 openstack-cluster-installer-poc 有關的套件
- dep: bridge-utils
- Utilities for configuring the Linux Ethernet bridge
- dep: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- dep: ipcalc
- parameter calculator for IPv4 addresses
- dep: jq
- lightweight and flexible command-line JSON processor
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: net-tools
- NET-3 networking toolkit
- dep: openipmi (>= 2.0.25)
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface (for servers)
- dep: openstack-debian-images
- script to build a Debian image for OpenStack
- dep: openstack-pkg-tools
- Tools and scripts for building Openstack packages in Debian
- dep: qemu
- fast processor emulator, dummy package
- dep: qemu-utils
- QEMU utilities
- sug: qemu-kvm
- QEMU Full virtualization on x86 hardware