- 主頁 [www.openstack.org]
OpenStack Compute - NoVNC proxy
OpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL).
This package provides the proxy for the console in Nova: either the VNC proxy, the SPICE HTML5 proxy, or the XVP (Xen VNC Proxy) proxy. It is a publically reachable component which proxies access to the console running on compute nodes.
其他與 nova-consoleproxy 有關的套件
- dep: debconf
- Debian 設定管理系統
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0.6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: nova-common (= 2:20.0.0-3)
- OpenStack Compute - common files
- dep: novnc
- HTML5 VNC client - daemon and programs
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-websockify
- WebSockets support for any application/server - Python 3
- dep: spice-html5
- Spice Web client which runs entirely within a modern browser