- 主頁 [github.com]
OpenStack shared file system as a service - API server
Manila is an OpenStack project to provide Shared Filesystems as a service. It provides coordinated access to shared or distributed file systems. While the primary consumption of file shares would be across OpenStack Compute instances, the service is also intended to be accessible as an independent capability in line with the modular design established by other OpenStack services. Manila is extensible for multiple backends (to support vendor or file system specific nuances / capabilities) and accommodates any of a variety of shared or distributed file system types.
This package contains the Manila API server.
其他與 manila-api 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: manila-common (= 1:9.0.0-2)
- OpenStack shared file system as a service - common files
- dep: python3-openstackclient
- OpenStack Command-line Client - Python 3.x