- 主頁 [www.deluge-torrent.org]
bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (daemon)
Deluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client using libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and featuring multiple user-interfaces: GTK+, web and console.
It has been designed using the client-server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
You may want to install this package to run the daemon application on a remote server and connect to it from any user-interface. See: <URL:http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient>
其他與 deluged 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- dep: deluge-common (= 2.0.3-1.1)
- bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-libtorrent (>= 1.1.1)
- Python bindings for libtorrent-rasterbar (Python 3)