- 主頁 [wiki.gnome.org]
HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the GTK+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the shared library.
其他與 libsoup2.4-1 有關的套件
- dep: glib-networking (>= 2.32.0)
- network-related giomodules for GLib
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.39.90)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.14+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library