- 主頁 [flit.readthedocs.io]
simple way to put Python packages and modules on PyPI (PEP 517)
Flit is a easy way to put Python packages and modules on PyPI. It tries to require less thought about packaging and help you avoid common mistakes.
Flit supports PEP 517 Python packaging and PEP 621 project metadata.
Make the easy things easy and the hard things possible is an old motto from the Perl community. Flit is entirely focused on the easy things part of that, and leaves the hard things up to other tools.
其他與 flit 有關的套件
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-docutils
- text processing system for reStructuredText (implemented in Python 3)
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-tomli
- lil' TOML parser for Python
- dep: python3-tomli-w
- lil' TOML witer for Python