- 主頁 [github.com]
Web content filtering (Dansguardian fork)
e2guardian filters the content of pages based on many methods including phrase matching, PICS filtering and URL filtering. It does not purely filter based on a banned list of sites.
It provides real-time virus scanning capabilities for content access.
e2guardian is designed to be completely flexible and allows you to tailor the filtering to your exact needs. It can be as draconian or as unobstructive as you want. The default settings are geared towards what a primary school might want but e2guardian puts you in control of what you want to block.
e2guardian requires squid or another similar caching proxy server on your local network.
其他與 e2guardian 有關的套件
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: adduser
- dep: clamav-daemon
- anti-virus utility for Unix - scanner daemon
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.5)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libpcre3
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)
- sug: squid
- Full featured Web Proxy cache (HTTP proxy)