- 主頁 [github.com]
Scripts to help with executable debhelper files
Debhelper (in compat level 9 and above) allows its config files to be executable, and uses the output of such scripts as if it was the content of the config file.
To ease and standardize the most common tasks, this package provides a few solutions to help constructing such executable scripts:
* A way to ease variable substitution, from environment variables or dpkg-architecture. * Ability to filter files by architecture or build profile, within a single debhelper control file. * An extension to dh_install and dh_installman, with the ability to rename files.
其他與 dh-exec 有關的套件
- dep: debhelper (>= 9.20151004~)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: libdpkg-perl (>= 1.17.14~)
- Dpkg perl modules
- dep: libpipeline1 (>= 1.0.0)
- pipeline manipulation library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl (>= 5.14.2~)