- 主頁 [www.dulwich.io]
Python Git library
Dulwich is a Python implementation of the file formats and protocols used by the Git version control system. It can currently read from and write to existing Git repositories and implements the protocol for pushing and receiving packs from remote servers.
All functionality is available in pure Python, but for improved performance replacements of some modules written in C are also available. This package includes the high performance versions.
This package contains the module built for Python version 2.x.
其他與 python-dulwich 有關的套件
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-certifi
- root certificates for validating SSL certs and verifying TLS hosts
- dep: python-urllib3 (>= 1.24.1)
- HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling for Python
- rec: python-fastimport
- Fastimport file format parser and generator library
- sug: python-gpg
- Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 2)