- 主頁 [www.vamp-plugins.org]
example Vamp plugins, host and RDF generator
Vamp is an audio processing plugin system for plugins that extract descriptive information from audio data - typically referred to as audio analysis plugins or audio feature extraction plugins.
This package contains the following example plugins:
* Zero Crossings calculates the positions and density of zero-crossing points in an audio waveform.
* Spectral Centroid calculates the centre of gravity of the frequency domain representation of each block of audio.
* Simple Power Spectrum calculates a power spectrum from the input audio. Actually, it doesn't do any work except calculating power from a cartesian complex FFT output. The work of calculating this frequency domain output is done for it by the host or host SDK; the plugin just needs to declare that it wants frequency domain input. This is the simplest of the example plugins.
* Amplitude Follower is an implementation of SuperCollider's amplitude-follower algorithm as a simple Vamp plugin.
* Simple Percussion Onset Detector: estimates the locations of percussive onsets using a simple method described in "Drum Source Separation using Percussive Feature Detection and Spectral Modulation" by Dan Barry, Derry Fitzgerald, Eugene Coyle and Bob Lawlor, ISSC 2005.
* Simple Fixed Tempo Estimator: calculates a single beats-per-minute value which is an estimate of the tempo of a piece of music that is assumed to be of fixed tempo, using autocorrelation of a frequency domain energy rise metric. It has several outputs that return intermediate results used in the calculation, and may be a useful example of a plugin having several outputs with varying feature structures.
Also included is a simple host that can enumerate plugins, list their features, and process an audio file as well as a utility to generate Vamp plugin RDF templates.
其他與 vamp-examples 有關的套件
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [除 amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3