- 主頁 [subversion.apache.org]
Advanced version control system
Apache Subversion, also known as svn, is a centralised version control system. Version control systems allow many individuals (who may be distributed geographically) to collaborate on a set of files (source code, websites, etc). Subversion began with a CVS paradigm and supports all the major features of CVS, but has evolved to support many features that CVS users often wish they had.
This package includes the Subversion client (svn), repository administration tools (svnadmin, svnlook) and a network server (svnserve).
其他與 subversion 有關的套件
- dep: libapr1 (>= 1.4.8-2~)
- Apache Portable Runtime Library
- dep: libaprutil1 (>= 1.2.7+dfsg)
- Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP 函式庫
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libsvn1 (= 1.8.10-6+deb8u6)
- Shared libraries used by Apache Subversion