- 主頁 [rubygems.org]
ruby extension for the ncurses C library
All C functions are wrapped by module functions of the module "Ncurses", with exactly the same name. Additionally, C functions expecting a WINDOW* as their first argument can also be called as methods of the "Ncurses::WINDOW" class.
The panel library (for support of overlapping windows) is also wrapped, in the module "Ncurses::Panel".
This module is built with wide character support.
其他與 ruby-ncurses 有關的套件
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.9+20131221)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libruby2.1 (>= 2.1.0)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.1
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: ruby (>= 1:2.1)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)