- 主頁 [code.google.com]
Python module written in C to help digital signal processing script creation
pyo is a Python module containing classes for a wide variety of audio signal processing types. With pyo, user will be able to include signal processing chains directly in Python scripts or projects, and to manipulate them in real time through the interpreter. Tools in pyo module offer primitives, like mathematical operations on audio signal, basic signal processing (filters, delays, synthesis generators, etc.), but also complex algorithms to create sound granulation and others creative audio manipulations.
pyo supports OSC protocol (Open Sound Control), to ease communications between softwares, and MIDI protocol, for generating sound events and controlling process parameters.
pyo allows creation of sophisticated signal processing chains with all the benefits of a mature, and wildly used, general programming language.
其他與 python-pyo 有關的套件
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [除 amd64]
- dep: liblo7 (>= 0.26~repack)
- Lightweight OSC library
- dep: libportaudio2 (>= 19+svn20101113)
- Portable audio I/O - shared library
- dep: libportmidi0
- library for real-time MIDI input/output
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)