- 主頁 [launchpad.net]
Python utility modules commonly used by Divmod.org project
Epsilon is a set of Python utility modules, commonly used by all Divmod.org Python projects.
This is intended mainly as a support package for code used by Divmod projects, however it contains many generally useful modules.
* a powerful date/time formatting and import/export class (extime.Time), for exchanging date and time information between all Python's various ways to interpret objects as times or time deltas * tools for managing concurrent asynchronous processes within Twisted * a metaclass which helps you define classes with explicit states * a formal system for application of monkey-patches
其他與 python-epsilon 有關的套件
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-nevow
- Web application templating system for Python and Twisted
- dep: python-openssl
- Python 2 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-twisted
- Event-based framework for internet applications (dependency package)
- dep: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications