Computer algebra system -- test suite
Maxima is a fully symbolic computation program. It is full featured doing symbolic manipulation of polynomials, matrices, rational functions, integration, Todd-coxeter methods for finite group analysis, graphing, multiple precision floating point computation. It has a symbolic source level debugger for maxima code. Maxima is based on the original Macsyma developed at MIT in the 1970s. It is quite reliable, and has good garbage collection, and no memory leaks. It comes with hundreds of self tests.
This package contains a build integrity test suite.
其他與 maxima-test 有關的套件
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian 套件管理系統
- dep: maxima (>= 5.34.1-2)
- Computer algebra system -- base system
- dep: maxima-share (>= 5.34.1-2)
- Computer algebra system -- extra code
- dep: maxima-src (>= 5.34.1-2)
- Computer algebra system -- source code
- dep: tex-common (>= 3)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX