- MATE Packaging Team (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Mike Gabriel (QA 頁面)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA 頁面)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA 頁面)
- Petr Baudis (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [www.mate-desktop.org]
launcher and docking facility for MATE (debugging symbols)
The MATE Panel is an essential part of the MATE Desktop, providing toolbar-like “panels” which can be attached to the sides of your desktop. They are used to launch applications and embed a number of other functions, such as quick launch icons, the clock, the notification area, volume controls and the battery charge indicator, and utilities ranging from weather forecast to system monitoring.
This package contains the debugging symbols of the MATE panel application.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
其他與 mate-panel-dbg 有關的套件
- dep: mate-panel (= 1.8.1+dfsg1-3)
- launcher and docking facility for MATE