- 主頁 [livestreamer.tanuki.se]
CLI that pipes video streams to video players
Livestreamer is a Command Line Interface that extracts video streams from various services and hands them to a video player, such as VLC. The main purpose of Livestreamer is to allow the user to avoid buggy and CPU heavy flash plugins but still be able to enjoy various streamed content.
Currently most of the big streaming services are supported (e.g. Dailymotion, Livestream, Justin.tv, Twitch, YouTube Live and UStream) and more specialized content providers can be added easily using Livestreamer’s plugin system.
其他與 livestreamer 有關的套件
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-livestreamer
- library to extract video streams from various services - Python 2
- sug: python-livestreamer-doc
- library to extract video streams from various services - documentation