- Debian GIS Project (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- David Paleino (QA 頁面)
- Mònica Ramírez Arceda (QA 頁面)
- Debian OpenStreetMap Team (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Bas Couwenberg (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [josm.openstreetmap.de]
Plugins for JOSM
JOSM (Java OpenStreetMap) plugin collection.
This package contains the following plugins:
* colorscheme - Allows creating different color schemes. * measurement - Adds a dialog and a layer to measure length and angle of segments and create measurement paths. * openvisible - Allows opening gpx and osm files that intersect the currently visible screen area. * cadastre-fr - A special handler for the French land registry WMS server. * DirectUpload - Directly uploads GPS Traces from current active layer in JOSM to openstreetmap.org. * editgpx - Anonymizes timestamps and deletes parts of huge GPX tracks very fast. * lakewalker - Helps vectorizing WMS images. * routing - Provides routing capabilities.
JOSM is an editor for OpenStreetMap (OSM) written in Java. The current version supports stand alone GPX tracks, GPX track data from OSM database and existing nodes, line segments and metadata tags from the OSM database.
OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. The project was started because most maps you think of as free actually have legal or technical restrictions on their use, holding back people from using them in creative, productive or unexpected ways.
其他與 josm-plugins 有關的套件
- dep: josm (>= 0.0.svn7643)
- Editor for OpenStreetMap
- dep: libjgrapht0.8-java
- mathematical graph theory library for Java
- dep: liblog4j1.2-java
- Logging library for java
- dep: libmetadata-extractor-java
- JPEG metadata extraction framework
- sug: gpsd
- Global Positioning System - daemon