- 主頁 [www.enlightenment.org]
Enlightenment DR17 file chunk reading/writing library development files
Eet is a tiny library designed to write an arbitrary set of chunks of data to a file and optionally compress each chunk (very much like a zip file) and allows fast random-access reading of the file later on. It does not do zip as zip itself has more complexity than needed, and it was much simpler to implement this once here.
This package contains headers and static libraries for development with libeet.
其他與 libeet-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libeet1 (= 1.8.6-2.1+b2)
- Enlightenment DR17 file chunk reading/writing library
- dep: libeina-dev (>= 1.8.6)
- Development files for libeina
- dep: libgnutls28-dev
- GNU TLS library - development files
- rec: efl-doc
- Documentation for the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries