- 主頁 [regina.sourceforge.net]
development files for Regina, the 3-manifold topology software
Regina is a suite of mathematical software for 3-manifold topologists. This package provides development files for compiling Regina's mathematical engine into other projects.
The calculation engine is provided as a C++ shared library. For complete API documentation, see the package regina-normal-doc.
Regina focuses on the study of 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. Other highlights include angle structures, census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level tasks such as 3-sphere recognition and connected sum decomposition.
For Regina's standard graphical user interface, install the package regina-normal.
其他與 regina-normal-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libboost-dev
- Boost C++ Libraries development files (default version)
- dep: libgmp-dev
- Multiprecision arithmetic library developers tools
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- dep: regina-normal (= 4.96-2)
- software for 3-manifold topology and normal surfaces
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: regina-normal-doc
- documentation for Regina, the 3-manifold topology software