pango library X backend - development files
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four different font backends:
- Core X windowing system fonts - Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library - Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the development files for the Core X backend.
其他與 libpangox-1.0-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.34.0)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libpango1.0-dev
- Development files for the Pango
- dep: libpangox-1.0-0 (= 0.0.2-5)
- pango library X backend
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxrender-dev
- X Rendering Extension client library (development files)