high-performance CORBA implementation - development
CORBA (Common Object Request Broker Architecture) is an architecture that enables program objects to communicate, sending requests and receiving replies, between different applications, regardless of their programming language, operating system or network location.
This package contains the header files and static libraries used for developing applications that communicate with each other using the ORBit2 implementation of CORBA.
其他與 liborbit2-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libidl-dev (>= 0.8.6-1)
- development files for programs that use libIDL
- dep: liborbit2 (= 1:2.14.19-0.3)
- high-performance CORBA implementation - extra libraries
- dep: orbit2 (= 1:2.14.19-0.3)
- high-performance CORBA implementation - Object Request Broker