- 主頁 [www.dune-project.org]
toolbox for solving PDEs -- geometry classes (development files)
DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential equations (PDEs) with grid-based methods. It supports the easy implementation of methods like Finite Elements (FE), Finite Volumes (FV), and also Finite Differences (FD).
This package contains the development files for the geometry classes.
其他與 libdune-geometry-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libdune-common-dev (>= 2.3.1)
- toolbox for solving PDEs -- basic classes (development files)
- dep: libdune-geometry-2.3.1 (= 2.3.1-1)
- toolbox for solving PDEs -- geometry classes (library)
- sug: libdune-geometry-dbg (= 2.3.1-1)
- toolbox for solving PDEs -- geometry classes (debug symbols)