- ClamAV Team (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Michael Meskes (QA 頁面)
- Michael Tautschnig (QA 頁面)
- Scott Kitterman (QA 頁面)
- Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (QA 頁面)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA 頁面)
- 主頁 [www.clamav.net]
anti-virus utility for Unix - development files
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based on libclamav, which can be used by other software.
The package contains the needed headers and libraries for developing software using the libclamav interface.
This library can be used to develop virus scanner applications.
其他與 libclamav-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libclamav9 (= 0.101.4+dfsg-0+deb8u2)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - library
- dep: libidn11-dev
- Development files for GNU Libidn, an IDN library
- dep: libssl-dev
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - development files
- dep: libtommath-dev
- multiple-precision integer library [development files]
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development