- 主頁 [www.gnu.org]
lightweight C++ threading and sockets - shared libraries
GNU uCommon C++ is a lightweight library to facilitate using C++ design patterns even for very deeply embedded applications, such as for systems using uClibc along with POSIX threading support. For this reason, uCommon disables language features that consume memory or introduce runtime overhead. uCommon introduces some design patterns from Objective-C, such as reference counted objects, memory pools, and smart pointers. uCommon introduces some new concepts for handling of thread locking and synchronization.
This package contains the shared libraries.
其他與 libucommon6 有關的套件
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgnutls-deb0-28 (>= 3.2.10-0)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- sug: ucommon-utils
- lightweight C++ threading and sockets - utilities