- 主頁 [www.pegasoft.ca]
Ada library for writing console applications: shared library
The Texttools packages are a GPL, ncurses-based library for the Linux console. Texttools contain more than 600 procedures and functions to create windows, draw scroll bars, handle the mouse and keyboard events, play sounds, and much more. The Texttools package also provides a thick binding to Linux kernel calls. You can create a wide variety of application programs using Texttools alone.
This package contains the runtime shared library.
其他與 libtexttools6 有關的套件
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgnat-4.9 (>= 4.9.0-1)
- runtime for applications compiled with GNAT (shared library)
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling