- 主頁 [live.gnome.org]
Framework for discovering and browsing media - Shared libraries
Grilo is a framework focused on making media discovery and browsing easy for application developers.
More precisely, Grilo provides:
* A single, high-level API that abstracts the differences among various media content providers, allowing application developers to integrate content from various services and sources easily. * A collection of plugins for accessing content from various media providers. Developers can share efforts and code by writing plugins for the framework that are application agnostic. * A flexible API that allows plugin developers to write plugins of various kinds.
This package contains the shared libraries.
其他與 libgrilo-0.2-1 有關的套件
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.41.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (>= 2.41.90)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: libtotem-plparser18 (>= 3.10.0)
- Totem Playlist Parser library - runtime files
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- sug: grilo-plugins-0.2
- Framework for discovering and browsing media - Plugins