- 主頁 [plugins.geany.org]
miscellanous plugins for Geany
This plugin adds various small addons to Geany which aren't worth an individual plugin, but might still be useful for people.
* DocList: This addon places a new item in the toolbar and when clicked offers a menu listing all open files plus the 'Close All' and 'Close Other Documents' menu items. This can be useful to quickly access open files and switch to them. * OpenURI: Adds 'Open URI' and 'Copy URI' menu items to the editor menu when the word under the cursor looks like a URI. 'Open URI' uses the browser command configured in Geany to open it. * Tasks: The tasks plugin goes through a file being edited and picks out lines with "TODO" or "FIXME" in them. It collects the text after those words and puts them in a new "Tasks" tab in the message window. Clicking on a task in that tab takes you to the line in the file where the task was defined. * Systray: Adds a status icon to the notification area (systray) and provides a simple popup menu with some basic actions. It can also be used to quickly show and hide the Geany main window.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
其他與 geany-plugin-addons 有關的套件
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 1.24+dfsg-5)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- enh: geany
- fast and lightweight IDE