- 主頁 [github.com]
Database schema migration for SQLAlchemy - Python 2.7
Inspired by Ruby on Rails' migrations, migrate provides a way to deal with database schema changes in SQLAlchemy projects.
SQLAlchemy-migrate is build on top of SQLAlchemy and provides a changeset and a versioning API for database schemas as well as a script utilizing these APIs. The database change sets are managed in a file based repository allowing upgrades and downgrades of database schema versions. The change sets may consist of Python code facilitating the changeset API or SQL scripts.
SQLAlchemy-migrate has support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Oracle databases. The support for Oracle is not as well tested as the support for the other database systems.
This package provides the Python 2.7 module.
其他與 python-migrate 有關的套件
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-decorator
- simplify usage of Python decorators by programmers
- dep: python-pbr (>= 1.8)
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 2.x
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-sqlalchemy (<< 1.1)
- SQL toolkit and Object Relational Mapper for Python
- dep: python-sqlalchemy (>= 1.0~)
- dep: python-sqlparse
- non-validating SQL parser for Python 2
- dep: python-tempita
- very small text templating language
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- sug: python-migrate-doc
- Database schema migration for SQLAlchemy - doc